Checkout this recipe to know how to make Indo-Chinese style schezwan fried rice at home.
- Boiled rice from 1 cup of raw basmati rice
- 2 Tbsp schezwan sauce
- ¾ Cup chopped green beans
- ¾ Cup chopped carrots
- 2 Tbsp chopped green portion of spring onion
- ¼ Cup chopped white portion of spring onion
- ½ Tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 Tsp chopped garlic
- ½ Tsp chopped/ grated ginger
- 1 Tsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Boil 1 cup raw basmati rice till it is 90 percent done. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat around 3-4 tbsp cooking oil in a wok or a kadhai.
- Add 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1/2 tsp grated ginger and sauté till it becomes light brown.
- In goes 3/4 cup chopped green beans and sauté them on a high flame.
- Add some salt followed by 1/4 cup chopped white portion of spring onion and 3/4 cup finely chopped carrots. Sauté these on high flame.
- Add 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, 2 tbsp schezwan sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce and mix everything well.
- Mix boiled basmati rice with the sautéed vegetables on medium to high flame. Taste the rice and adjust salt as per your taste.
- Finally garnish this vegetable schezwan fried rice with some chopped green portion of spring onion and serve it right away. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in
Cookware & Tableware:
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 1,199.00Was: INR 1,300.00