Now you can also make Thick & Creamy Cold Coffee at home without any hassle. Just follow this simple recipe to make a café style Cold Coffee with ease.
- 3 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Cups chilled milk
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Scoops (medium sized) vanilla ice cream
- ½ Cup fresh cream
- 3 Tbsp chocolate sauce
- 3 Ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp warm water
- Some cocoa powder and whipped cream for garnishing (optional)
- Take a small bowl and mix 1 tbsp warm water with 3 tbsp instant coffee. Stir and dissolve the coffee with water.
- In a blender jar, add 2 cups of chilled milk (boiled and cooled).
- Add 3 tbsp chocolate syrup, 1/2 cup fresh cream, 3 tbsp sugar and the coffee mix. Blend this for few seconds till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add 6 scoops (medium size) vanilla ice cream and 3 ice cubes. Blend this for few seconds till ice cream is mixed. Do not over blend this.
- Let the coffee stand for a min and pour it in glasses. Top it up with some whipped cream and dust some cocoa powder over it.
- Your cold coffee is now ready. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in