This is the ultimate chocolate milkshake recipe and is sure to give you the café style experience at home!
- 300 ml good quality vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sauce
- ½ Cup chilled milk
- 4 Ice cubes
- 1 Tsp sugar (optional)
- Some cocoa powder and whipped cream for garnishing
- Take 1/2 cup chilled milk in a jar and add 2 tbsp chocolate sauce. Mix these well using a hand blender. If you want to use mixer grinder the put these ingredients in the blender jar and blend till they are well combined.
- Add 4 ice cubes and again blend it.
- Add 300 ml vanilla ice cream to the jar and blend it till it is well combined.
- Make some random swirls of chocolate sauce on inner wall of a mug and pour the chocolate shake in it.
- Top this shake with some whipped cream and dust some cocoa powder. Your thick chocolate milkshake is now ready. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in