Chicken momos are perfect anytime in any weather. These steaming momos when paired with spicy momo chutney is a combination, to die for. Follow this recipe to make these goodness at home and checkout my momo chutney recipe as well by following this link: https://youtu.be/mHGCXA3AzeI Enjoy!
- 200 gm Chicken
- ¼ Cup spring onion green part
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ Tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 Medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1 Tsp oil
- 2 Cup maida/ plain flour
- Salt to taste
To make the dough:
- Take a bowl and add 2 cup plain flour (maida) and add some salt to it.
- Add little water at a time to make a smooth and medium soft dough. Cover this with a damp cloth and keep aside for 10-15 min.
To make the stuffing:
- Take 200 gm boneless chicken thigh or breast and coarse mince it using a blender.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions green portion, 2 tbsp chopped coriander, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp oil, 1 medium size onion finely chopped and some salt to taste. Mix everything well.
To make momos:
- Dust your work top with some plain flour and knead the dough for few seconds.
- Roll the dough and divide it into equal portions. Roll each portion to a thin sheet using a rolling pin. Edges of the roundel should be thinner compared to center.
- Take a sheet and place some stuffing on it. Pinch edge of the momo sheet and start gathering pleats. Move along the edge till you make all the pleats. You can make your choice of shapes too.
- Similarly make all the momos and place them on a butter paper lined sieve or steamer.
- Cook these on a high flame for 15-20 min.
- Serve them piping hot with momo chutney. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in