This rohu fish fry recipe though simple is sure to hit your taste buds. Try out this easy peasy fish fry which get ready quickly and tastes heavenly!
- 300-350 gm Rohu fish
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 Tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Juice from 1/2 medium sized lemon
- 2 Tbsp cornflour and 1 Tbsp besan (gram flour)
- Mustard oil or any other cooking oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 to 3/4 tsp red chili powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, some salt to taste and juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Mix all the masalas well and add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 2 tsp water and make a smooth masala paste.
- Take 300-350 gm of Rohu fish in a bowl. Fish should be cleaned properly with regular water.
- Add add the masala paste to the fish and rub it over each piece using your hands.
- Add 2 tbsp cornflour and 1 tbsp besan (gram flour) and give each piece a good coat. Keep it aside for 10-15 min.
- Now, heat some mustard oil or any other cooking oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces for 1-2 min on each side.
- Take the fried fish pieces out on a paper towel.
- Rohu fish fry is ready and can be served with your choice of chutney. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in