Recently I had posted a video on making noodles from scratch at home. In this recipe I am using the same noodles to make these scrumptious Prawn Stir Fry Noodles. The homemade noodles in this recipe can be replaced with ready-made/store bought noodles but I would suggest you guys to make the noodles as well at home. You can follow the link below to check out my homemade noodles recipe.
- Water & 1 tbsp salt for cooking noodles
- Homemade noodles from 1 cup of plain flour/maida OR 150 gm of any ready-made noodles
- Some cold water
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Some salt to taste
- Some crushed black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- Paste of 1 small green chili
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander
- 200 gm prawns cut into small pieces
- Take some water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add some salt to it followed by 150 gm dried noodles. Boil these for 4-5 min.
- Drain the noodles using a strainer once they are done. Run some cold water over it so that they don’t stick to each other.
- Now, heat 1 tsp oil and 2 tbsp butter in a pan.
- Fry two prawns by sprinkling some salt and crushed black pepper and keep them aside for garnishing.
- In the same butter, add 2 tbsp chopped garlic and sauté it on a low flame for a min.
- In goes, paste of 1 small green chili followed by 1/4 cup chopped coriander and sauté for a min or so.
- Add 200 gm prawns cut in to small pieces and cook them on medium flame till they are done.
- Add some salt and crushed black pepper and give it a mix.
- Now, add boiled noodles to the pan and stir fry them on medium flame for 3-4 min.
- Take them out on a plate and garnish with fried prawns. Serve these piping hot. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in
Products from Amazon.in‹ ›
Cookware & Tableware:
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 1,190.00Was: INR 1,580.00