A decadent dessert made out of a combination of Oreo walnut brownie and chocolate mousse. Enjoy and Happy Cooking!
- 2 Packets of Oreo biscuits, 100 gm each
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- ¼ Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ Cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ Cup Dairy whipping cream ( I’ve used Amul’s whipping cream)
- 1 Cup chopped dark chocolate
To make the brownie:
- Take packets of vanilla or chocolate cream Oreo biscuits (100 gm each). Grind them (along with the cream filling) to a fine powder using a mixer grinder.
- Add 1/4 tsp vanilla essence and 4 tbsp powdered sugar to the biscuit powder and mix it well.
- Gradually add milk to the dry mix to get the medium consistency cake batter.
- Add 2 tbsp melted butter and mix it well with the batter.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped walnuts and give it a stir.
- To prepare the mold, line it with butter paper and grease it with some butter. Dust some plain flour evenly and remove the excess flour.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 mins
- Once the mold is ready, add 1 tsp baking powder to the batter and mix it though.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for around 30 min. To check the brownie, insert a knife in the center and the knife should come out clean.
- Take out the brownie from the mold and keep it aside for now.
To make chocolate mousse:
- Take 1/4 cup dairy whipping cream and heat it till it just starts to boil.
- In a bowl, take 1 cup chopped dark chocolate and pour the hot cream over it. Gently push the chocolate in the cream and let it sit for a min.
- Mix chocolate with cream till you get a smooth & shiny ganache.
- Refrigerate this for 30 min and then whip it to stiff peaks.
- Fill the chocolate mousse in a piping and keep it aside.
To assemble the shots:
- Cut the brownie horizontally to get two layers. Then using a lid or a cookie cutter, cut small roundels out of brownie layer.
- Place alternate layers of brownie roundels and chocolate mousse. Dust some cocoa powder on the top layer and place some sugar decoration.
- Your Oreo walnut brownie shots are ready. Enjoy! Checkout the sizzling brownie recipe
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in
Products from Amazon.in
Cookware & Tableware:
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 117.50Was: INR 399.00
Price: INR 124.35Was: INR 299.00
Price: INR 160.00Was: INR 209.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 990.00Was: INR 1,499.00
Price: INR 199.00Was: INR 379.00
Price: INR 130.00Was: INR 300.00