Methi soup is one of the healthiest soups which taste delicious as well. My mom used to make this for me and still does if she’s around.
- 2 Tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 Tsp mustard seeds (raai)
- 1/8 Tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 Green chillies or as per taste
- 1 Tsp crushed garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp cumin (jeera)
- 2 Cups washed and roughly chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves
- 3 Cups water
- Heat 2 tsp cooking oil in a sauce pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds followed by 1 tsp cumin. Sauté this for a few seconds.
- Add 1 tsp crushed garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- In goes, 2 roughly chopped green chillies, 1/8 tsp turmeric powder and sauté.
- Add 2 cups roughly chopped fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves. Cook this for 2 min on medium to high flame.
- Now add 3 cup water and bring it to a boil. Add some salt to taste and boil for another 2 min on medium to high flame.
- Serve this piping hot and enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in
Cookware & Tableware:
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 802.00Was: INR 1,030.00