If you are looking for the taste of momo chutney same as the roadside Momo vendors, then this is the perfect recipe for you. It’s HOT and goes very well with any type of Momo.
- 10-12 Any dried spicy red chilies
- 15 Dried Kashmiri red chilies
- 2 Big tomatoes
- 20 Garlic cloves
- 1 Inch ginger
- 1 Big onion
- Salt to taste
- Take around 10-12 dried spicy red chilies and remove their stems. You can remove the seeds from these chilies if you like less spicy chutney.
- Take 15 dried Kashmiri red chilies and remove their stems and seeds.
- Pour 1 cup water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add 2 big tomatoes, 20 medium size cloves of garlic, 1 inch chopped ginger, 1 big onion roughly sliced and the red chilies to the water.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 20 min on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool.
- Once cooled, peel off the tomato skin and cut the eye portion.
- Add everything to a blender jar followed by some salt to taste.
- Blend this in to a smooth paste. This chutney is ready to be served with hot and steaming momos. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in