Hot Chocolate or Hot Cocoa is a delicious drink which not only tastes good but boosts energy as well.
Watch this recipe in Hindi at The Terrace Kitchen Hindi
- 300 ml full cream/ whole milk
- 31 gm dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa power
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon (Dalchini) powder
- 2 Tsp sugar
- Bring 300 ml whole/ full fat cream milk to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Now add 31 gm pack of Cadbury Bournville 50 per cent dark chocolate (alternatively use dark chocolate compound) followed by 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder, 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder and 2 tsp sugar.
- Mix everything well and cook for 3-4 min on medium flame till it thickens a bit.
- Serve it piping hot and Enjoy!