After getting a lot of requests from many of you to show this eggless cake recipe which uses only cake gel and not cake concentrate, here I present the its recipe. This cake can be used as a base for frosting any flavour cake of your choice!
- 4 Tbsp milk powder
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour (maida)
- 5 Tbsp cornflour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp cake gel
- 2/3 Cup water
- 1/8 Cup any flavourless cooking oil
- In a bowl, take 2/3 cup water (at room temperature) and add 1/2 cup sugar to it. Mix it using a spoon.
- Add 1 tsp cake gel and beat it using an electric beater till it becomes foamy. It should form peaks once it is done.
- Add 4 tbsp milk powder and 1 tsp baking powder. Gently fold this with a spatula and beat at low speed.
- Now add 5 tbsp corn flour and 1 tsp vanilla essence. Again gently fold this with the batter and beat at low speed till everything is well combined.
- Add 1 cup plain flour (maida) and mix it the same way.
- Add 1/8 cup any flavourless oil and gently mix it with the batter.
- Prepare a mold by lining bottom and sides with some butter paper.
- Preheat the oven @180 º C for 10 min.
- Pour the batter in the mold and bake it in preheated oven for around 30-40 min.
- Check the cake by inserting a knife or skewer. It should come out clean.
- Take the cake out of the mold once it becomes warm and let it cool to room temperature before you start frosting it. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in
Cookware & Tableware:
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 104.70Was: INR 135.00