Why buy any chocolate sauce or syrup from market, when you can make the better version at home! This recipe shows how you can make Dark Chocolate Syrup at home with only four ingredients and in four minutes and achieve the perfect consistency! Enjoy this sauce the way you like it 😉
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder (using dutch processed cocoa powder)
- 1/4 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup water
- Take 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup cocoa powder (using dutch processed cocoa powder) in a sauce pan or any thick bottom pan.
- Give this a good mix till everything is well combined.
- Cook this mixture on a medium flame.
- Once the sugar melts, add 1-2 cup sweetened condensed milk and keep stirring the sauce.
- Cook this on medium to high flame for 3-4 min.
- Sauce should become thick after 3-4 min of cooking. Do not cook until sauce is very thick, as it will thicken once it cools down.
- The dark chocolate sauce is now ready. It can be store in a air tight container for up to a month in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in