Cream of Mushroom Soup, a perfect healthy and yummy soup recipe for winters!!
Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup sliced button mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 Small onion – thinly sliced
- 3 Tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tsp chopped green chili
- ¼ Tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 Maggi chicken cube
- 2 Tbsp fresh cream using Amul in this Recipe
- 2 Tbsp plain flour/ maida
- 1 Cup water
- Salt to taste
Heat a sauce pan and add 1 tbsp oil and 2 tsp butter to it.
Add 1 small size sliced onion and sauté till it becomes golden brown in color.
Once done, add 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp chopped green chili, 3 tbsp chopped spring onion and sauté these for a min.
Add 1 cup of sliced mushrooms followed by 1 crushed Maggi chicken cube/ veg cube. Mix this well and cook this for 2-3 min.
Now, add 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper, 2 tbsp plain flour (maida) and sauté this for 2-3 min.
Pour 1 cup water and mix it well with the fried mushrooms.
Bring the soup to a simmer and add 2 tbsp fresh cream. Add some salt to taste and cook it till it thickens a bit.
Serve it piping hot and Enjoy!