Quick and easy corn aloo tikki recipe you would fall in love with! We had a few guests at home when we shot this video and all the tikkis were gobbled up in no time. I hope you like this recipe too. Enjoy!
- 4-5 Medium sized boiled potatoes
- ½ Cup boiled sweetcorn
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 1 Tsp green chili paste
- ½ Tsp crushed black pepper
- 3 Tbsp besan (roast besan for 2-3 min)
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
- Take 4-5 mashed potatoes in a bowl and mash them using a fork or your hands.
- Boil 1/2 cup sweet corns with some salt and add to the mashed potatoes.
- Add 1 tsp green chili paste, 1 sachet of Maggi masala (masala-e-magic), 1 tbsp ginger paste, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper.
- Roast 3 tbsp besan (gram flour) on a tawa/ skillet for 2-3 min and add to the mix.
- Mix all above ingredients well.
- Taste the mix and add salt to taste and mix well.
- Take small portion of the mix and roll it in your palm to make tikkies. Place them on a greased plate.
- Take some cooking oil in a pan and dry the tikkies till they are golden brown on both the sides. Ensure that the temperature of the cooking oil is medium hot.
- Take them out on a paper towel once done so that the extra oil is absorbed by the paper.
- The tikkies are now ready to be served. Serve them with green chutney, ketchup or have them just like that. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in