This recipe shows how you can pair the chicken momos with delicious soup. Along with the momos, this soup contains chicken meat balls which taste amazing and you get the kick from crushed black pepper ;). Try out this yummy bowl of delicious soup and Enjoy!
- 6-7 Steamed chicken momos
- Some chopped coriander, around 2 Tbsp
- 2 Small onions chopped
- 3 Tbsp cornflour
- ¼ Cup finely chopped carrot
- 40 gm minced chicken
- 1 Tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ Tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 Maggi chicken cubes
- 2-3 Green chilies
- Some cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and shallow fry 6-7 steamed chicken momos. Take them out on a plate once they are golden brown.
- In the same oil, add 2 small chopped onions and sauté them till they become translucent.
- Now, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and again sauté this for a min or so.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots and 2-3 green chilies roughly chopped and sauté ensuring carrots are not over cooked.
- In goes 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and sauté. Add 3 cups of water followed by 2 crushed Maggi chicken cubes and 3/4 tsp crushed black pepper.
- In a bowl, take 40 gm minced chicken, add 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper and some salt to taste. Mix it well and make small balls of this minced chicken.
- Drop these chicken balls to the soup. Cover and cook the soup till meat balls are cooked.
- Mix 3 tbsp cornflour with some water to make a slurry. Add this slurry gradually to the soup and do not forget to stir the soup constantly.
- Once the soup thickens, garnish it with some coriander.
- To serve the soup, take 2-3 fried momos in a bowl and pour the piping hot soup over it. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in
Cookware & Tableware:
Products from Amazon.in
Godskitchen 10" - Round Shape Momos/Dimsum/Wanton Steamer Bamboo Box - Great for Dim Sum, Buns, Dumplings, Vegetables, FishPrice: INR 759.00Was: INR 999.00
Price: INR 1,190.00Was: INR 1,580.00