A perfect Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Pakoda | Mushroom Fritters or tea time snack! However, you can have these at any time of the day. Serve these with your choice of dip. Enjoy!!
- 9 – 10 Button mushrooms
- Some bread crumbs
- 1 Processed cheese cube – grated
- 3 Tbsp mozzarella cheese – grated
- ½ Tsp red chili powder
- 1 Tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- ½ Cup cornflour
- ¾ Cup maida
- ½ Tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Take 9-10 button mushrooms and remove their stems.
- To prepare the stuffing, take 1 grated processed cheese cube in a bowl and add 3 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1 tsp red chili powder, some chopped green coriander and some salt to taste. Give it a good mix till everything is well combined.
- Fill the mushroom cavity with this cheese stuffing.
- To make the batter, take 3/4 cup plain flour (maida), 1/2 cup cornflour, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste and some salt to taste. Give this a mix and start adding water to make batter of medium consistency.
- Take the stuffed mushrooms and dip them in the batter. Give them an even coat of batter.
- Place the batter coated mushrooms on breadcrumbs and coat them tightly with the crumbs.
- Keep the coated mushrooms in refrigerator for 15 min.
- After 15 min, heat some oil in a frying pan and slide the mushrooms gently in the oil.
- Fry them on medium to high flame till they become golden in color.
- Once done, take them out on a paper towel and serve them with your choice of dip. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in