This video shows a very unique Bread Pizza recipe where you will get to see a relatively big pizza from regular sized bread slices. This cheese stuffed bread pizza is very easy to make and is delicious!
- 8 Bread slices
- 1 Small chopped capsicum
- 5-6 Chopped olives
- 2-3 Tbsp boiled sweet corn
- 1 Small sliced tomato
- 1 Small sliced onion
- Some mixed herbs
- Some chilli flakes
- 3 Cheese slices
- ¼ Cup mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp Pizza sauce
- 1 Tsp butter
Steps to make cheese filled base:
- Take 8 slices of bread and remove their sides using a serrated knife.
- The sides can be dried and grounded to make bread crumbs for later use in any other recipe.
- Roll all the bread slices one by one using a rolling pin. You will be able to roll fresh and soft bread with ease. You will not be able roll a dry bread properly.
- After rolling 4 bread slices, place them adjacent to each other to form a larger square. Keep some overlap between overlapping edges.
- Moisten the overlapping edges using some water and press roll the edges so that they stick to each other. This will give you a big square pizza base.
- Repeat the same steps for remaining 4 slices.
- Take 3 cheese slices and place them over one of the pizza sheet leaving some margin around the base.
- Apply a little bit of water over the edge of the pizza base and place the other pizza sheet over it.
- Press the sides with your finger to seal the edge of the pizza base. Cheese filled bread pizza base is now ready.
Steps for topping:
- Place the base in a plate and apply 2 tbsp pizza sauce evenly over the base.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped/grated mozzarella cheese over the layer of sauce.
- Place a small capsicum cut in to thin slices over the cheese layer. Place some pieces along the edge of the base so that the cheese does not run out of base when melted.
- Add 2-3 tbsp boiled sweetcorn and onion slices and one small sliced tomato on the pizza base.
- Add 6-7 slices of black olives. You can skip them if you do not have them.
- Pizza is now ready to be toasted.
Steps for toasting the pizza:
- Heat 1 tsp butter on a skillet/tawa.
- Slide the pizza gently using a spatula on the skillet.
- Place a lid on the pizza and toast it on low to medium heat till the base turns golden and crispy.
- Once pizza is done, add some mixed herbs (oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme) and some chili flakes.
- Your delicious and easy pizza is now ready. Enjoy!
Looking for products used in this recipe? Use the links below to purchase them or similar
products on Amazon.in