Watch this recipe in Hindi at The Terrace Kitchen Hindi
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup salted butter at room temperature (use a pinch of salt if using unsalted butter)
- 1/2 Cup fresh cream at room temperature – using Amul (to make thinner sauce use 1/4 cup cream + 1/4 cup milk)
- Heat a pan, setting the flame between low to medium and add 1/2 cup sugar. Do not stir the sugar till it starts to melt.
- Gently stir the sugar when it starts to melt and repeat this process till all the sugar crystals are melted.
- Now, add 1/4 cup salted butter. Butter should be soft and should be at room temperature.
- Mix everything well and add 1/2 cup fresh cream (should be at room temperature).
- Mix everything well till it forms a homogeneous mixture.
- Let the sauce cool and store it in an air tight container. Enjoy!